Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vintage Fair


On Saturday I frocked up and visited The Way We Wear Vintage Fair at Albert Hall . I had heard amazing things about these markets but have never been,  I was hooked as soon as I saw my first vintage lady. The lady at the door was dressed in the most devine 1950s style with hair and makeup styled to perfection!

Walking into the beautiful hall was like stepping into a time machine with a blur of fashion from the last 200 years. 

The stalls were all beautifully presented. My favorite was Coco Repose by Jessica Guthrie. Jessica has a polished selection of books, shoes, hats, dresses and lots of delicious little treasures. You can check out her pretties here.

The fairs are also held in Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Hobart. Lock in  29th-30th June in your diary for the next Canberra The Way We Wear Fair!'

For more details visit  thewaywewearfairs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment