Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo shoot for Material Pleasures

I thought I would share with you some work I have been doing for Material Pleasures. Last Saturday I styled some shots for the store at what I thought was an un-used old train line... we had a few unexpected trains run past :/ 
Vintage dress

We finished the shoot safely though our very brave model Kathleen nearly broke her leg trying to balance on the rocky mound for the graffiti shots! 



Material Pleasures is a fashion addicts dream. They specialize in reselling pre-loved designer clothing for a fraction of the original price and their show room is HUGE!  I write for their blog as well to keep everyone updated on the new treasures that come in (the turnover is so fast! They get in about 500 new pieces every week!)  materialpleasuresgirl.blogspot.com

Camilla Kaftan

1 comment: