Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Uncanny Timing ?

Time and time again I am taken back by the opportunities that arise to me and their uncanny timing. I don't consider myself particularly spiritual or religious, but I am not against the notion that their is some kind of greater power that is impossible to fully understand.

  I get the overwhelming feeling that when I tune into what I need and want , these 'things' have a habit of occurring. Now, I know this is all sounding a little 'The Secret'  ( which I have never actually read but I imagine its something like this!) like ' the universe is providing for me'.  But over the past week its seems I just cant ignore it! Out of a time when I was feeling lost and needing guidance, new networking opportunities and mentors have just appeared out of nowhere.

What ever this thing is, be it lucky timing or whatever, I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment