Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tango & James

On Saturday I visted the lovely Handmade Market. The stalls were amazing! Beautifully decorated and all selling such delectable treasure.

My favorite of the day was quirky Tango and James by Lisa Barret. Lisa salvages furniture , renewing them with her own prints, a bit of lacquer & love!. She has such a divine eye for style; check out her photos at http://www.tangoandjames.blogspot.com/ (Her site is scrumptious!! Be sure to check out the pics from her interior design gallery)

How does she have such an amazing abode with two little boys?! I cant hide the fact I have one very big boy residing with me...I have been forbidden to hide my other half's treasured stubby holder display :/ 

Lisa Barret of Tango and James
at the Handmade Market

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahlia,
    Thank you so much for the fabulous mention, and of course, it was wonderful to finally meet you after admiring your work too! xx

    ReplyDelete