Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guilty little pleasure

I just treated myself to a trip to the op- shop. Its been a while and as I started browsing over the glorious mounds of unloved things I remembered why I try not to just 'pop in'. .. I'm pretty sure I have the tendency to become a hoarder! I get so excited over these beautiful little treasures and explode with need to rescue them . I knew something was wrong when my guilty conscience had me wondering if I should hide my new Queen's tea cups from my boy friend.

I decided to behave myself and confess today's treasures:

Must-have number 1: The afore mentioned adorable tea cups.
Love them , I think I would have regretted it if i didn't buy them :)




Confession no#2
A super snuggly, emerald green, Nana knit. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is beautiful! It has two big buttons at the neck that loop together and its so over sized it sits like a big cape.
Its always good to have colourful pieces for winter to shift the gloom!


















 No #3 . Dainty Ladies Handkerchiefs

I really have been intending to buy handkerchiefs, this wasn't an impulse buy!
As the temperature drops in Canberra, my nose has been running constantly and having grandma tendencies, these little hand embroidered pocket pretties seem all too special to be blowing my snot on :/

No comments:

Post a Comment